B.B.A or Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration is 3-4 years, divided into a number of semesters. The course can be pursued either as a Full-Time Graduate Course or Part Time Graduate Course i.e. through Correspondence or Distance Education depending upon one’s choice. B.B.A. is often referred as B.B.A. (General) or B.B.A. Pass Course. It is General in the sense that it is not Subject Specific and one can choose a number of combinations of subjects, apart from 1-2 Compulsory Subjects. These combinations vary from institute to institute.
Bachelor's degree programs in Business Administration are also known by various names in different institutes; B.B.S. (Bachelor of Business Studies), B.M.S. (Bachelor of Management Studies) etc. are courses which are more or less the same thing. B.B.A. Course is designed to provide basic understanding about Management education and to train the students in communication skills effectively which inculcate entrepreneurship skills. The students are prepared to explore opportunities being newly created in management profession. Business Administration study methodology involves training through practical experience in the form of case studies, projects, presentations, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.
Bachelor of Business Administration Eligibility :-
• Any candidate who has passed HSC (10+2) exam from any stream with English as passing subject and secured minimum 45% marks at 12
• Admission is based on the entrance test. Normally, there is an objective-type entrance test for admission to B.B.A./B.B.S./B.M.S. courses which evaluates English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning skills.
Students required no entrance test if they have :-
• UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) score of more than 500.
• Cleared 10+12+1 level of education (1 year of University education)
• British 'A' level qualification with minimum grade B
• Scored more than 70% marks in Class XII
• Foreign students, who want to pursue an undergraduate course in management, would have to pass the GCE "A" level or any other examination equivalent to +2 system of education (12 years of schooling).
Bachelor of Business Administration Subjects :-
• Principles of Management
• Business Mathematics and Statistics
• Business Economics
• Introduction to Operations Research
• Financial and Management Accounting
• Production and Material Management
• Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
• Marketing Management
• Business Data Processing
• Business Laws
Bachelor of Business Administration Specialisations :-
• Legal Studies
• Management information systems
• Supply chain management
B.B.A. Course Suitability :-
• Students should have a grasp of business management principles, technical know-how, and interpersonal skills.
• They should have skills like communication, organizational leadership, resource management, strategic planning, business-oriented computer applications, financial management and business ethics.
• They should also possess critical thinking and decision making skills.
How is B.B.A. Course Beneficial?
• B.B.A. develops a student's managerial skills by giving him/her broader perspective through knowledge of all functions, enhancing his decision-making capability and sharpening his communication skills.
• B.B.A. graduates have an edge over other graduates and get direct entry into the corporate world.
Manipal University - School of Electrical, Electronics & Communication is situated in Jaipur in Rajasthan state of India. Established in 2011.Readmore
Pacific University is situated in the city of lakes, Udaipur and established in the year 1997. University has a modern campus which spreads over more than 100 acres, 18,000 students are building their career in multiple courses like technology, medicine, dental, management, engineering, commerce, pharmacy, hotel management, computer application, arts education, fashion technology, media & mass communication, science etc..Readmore
Sir Padampat Singhania University has been established through an Act (Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur Act, 2008) of the State Government of Rajasthan. Sir Padampat Singhania University is recognised by UGC vide Letter No: F.9-8/2009(CPP-1) dated 13 April 2009 and Letter No: F.5-3/2017(CPP-1/PU) dated 18 April 2017..Readmore
The ICFAI University, Jaipur has been established under The ICFAI University, Jaipur Act, 2011 (Act No. 26 of 2011) passed by Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan. The University has been notified under Notification No. F. 2(26) Vidhi/2/2011 dated September 22, 2011. The University is sponsored by The ICFAI Society - a not-forprofit educational society established in 1984..Readmore
The University received mandatory approvals and recognitions for its programmes from the National Regulatory Bodies, namely, UGC, AICTE, NAAC, PCI, NCTE, BCI and Nursing Council of India. The School of Distance Education and Learning of the University has also been recognised and approved by the Joint Committee of the UGC-AICTE-DEC..Readmore
JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU) is located in the historic city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Supported by the 125 years old legacy of contributions to nation building by the JK Group, at JKLU we are passionate about building the country’s most innovative higher education institution..Readmore
Synch with the mission of creating pathways through career to future, the Nims University has emerged as the largest and best self-financed university in North-India. Structured at par with the composite model universities of the leading nations of the world, the Nims University has been legendary in quality teaching and action oriented research in all disciplines..Readmore
Suresh Gyan Vihar University is the culmination of a dream that is seeing its fruition after three generations of single minded dedication, hard work and unfailing perseverance for the cause of education and the upliftment of the poor and down-trodden..Readmore
c, has been born from a strong parentage. Poornima, as the name implies stands for full moon, which symbolizes “Perfection”. We want our students to be like full moon, as perfect as they can be. PU by virtue of being a University, provides students a wide perspective, a melting pot for varied interests, diverse cultures and a multidisciplinary cosmos, where an architect can interact with a commerce research scholar, a physics scholar can interact with an engineering student..Readmore