B.Tech. Instrumentation Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Instrumentation Engineering is an undergraduate Instrumentation Engineering course. Instrumentation engineering is one of the complicated but sophisticated branches of engineering discipline which deals with the control and measurement of the flow of charge in automated systems. Instrumentation Engineering is the synergistic combination of mechanical engineering, Electronic engineering, control engineering, systems design engineering and computer engineering to achieve measurements and control. It is a multidisciplinary field involving material science, sensors & actuators, optics, signal processing, statistics, computation, communication. The applications for this field are mostly visible in Health, Agriculture, Aviation, Safety, Security, Space, Manufacturing and Processing Sectors. The course is four years duration.
B.Tech. Instrumentation Engineering Eligibility :-
• 10+2 with science or its equivalent
• Some reputed colleges and institutes conduct entrance examination for admission.
How is B.Tech. Instrumentation Engineering Course Beneficial?
• The course is beneficial to equip you with knowledge of control and measurement of system for efficient productivity, reliability, safety and stability.
• It is also beneficial for further studies such as M.Tech., Ph.D. as it gives good base for it.
• Candidates find jobs in various sectors including R&D units of public and private sector companies, heavy industries such as thermal power stations, steel plants, refineries, cement and fertilizer plants etc. Companies manufacturing specialized instruments and the user industries themselves, both in public as well as private sectors, employ Instrumentation Engineers.
• They have teaching options both in colleges and universities after its completion as well.
Global Institute of Technology Society (GITS) has been promoted by Kandoi Group, an Industrial House engaged in Manufacturing and Hospitality Business. Kandoi Group is actively involved in social activities such as running of charitable school, organizing mobile surgical camps and blood donation camps. They are closely associated with Disha foundation which is working for special children and Naya Savera an NGO for HIV positive children in Jaipur..Readmore