Discipline : Science
Eligibility : 12th with PCB/PCBM
Duration : 3 Yrs
Admission Through : Direct Admission Through Merit, Through Management Quota
1. Starts with a wide-ranging introduction to highly topical areas of modern science, giving you a good grounding in each
2. Opt for hands-on laboratory and field work, or take part online from home.
3. Build valuable transferable skills such as analytical, numerical and communication skills, team working, problem solving and IT.
4. exploit the biological agents and their products for welfare of mankind.
5. learn all the potential and virtually impact domains ranging from environment protection and human health.
6. impart various technical knowledge in the area of biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, genetics, molecular biology, plant and animal biotechnology
7. Carry on with a broad-based approach, or focus on a particular specialist area. Guest lectures for updated knowledge of industry & research
9. Academic day celebrations for motivating students to gain deep insight and celebrate the achievements of their discipline
10. Academic competition like poster presentation, quiz, group discussion etc for sharpening skills and enhancing discretion ability
11. Extracurricular activities for empowering personality
12. Research projects for developing research aptitude
4. paint manufacture
6. industrial chemicals
7. food and environmental analysis and management
9. primary industry
10. agribusiness tourism
11. teaching and research
12. Business and Marketing