B.Arch. or Bachelor of Architecture undergraduate Architecture course. Architecture is the activity of designing and constructing buildings and other physical structures by a person or a machine. Usual definition includes the design of the total built environment, from the macro level of how a building integrates with its surrounding man-made landscapes to the micro level of architectural or construction details. As a profession, architecture is the role of those persons or machines giving architectural services. As documentation, often based on drawings, architecture defines the structure or behaviour of a building or any other kind of system that is to be or has been constructed. This differentiates architecture from engineering design, which has as its primary object the creative manipulation of materials and forms using mathematical and scientific principles.
Bachelor of Architecture Eligibility :-
• Candidate must possess 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level.
• 10th + 3 years Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregates marks.
• International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
• Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. Program should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
How is Bachelor of Architecture Course Beneficial?
• They have scope for Higher Studies after B.Arch.
• These graduates can apply for CEED, which is the qualifying exam for higher study in design, during the final year itself.
• Another option is the Master’s degree in architecture. The graduates who have completed their B.Arch. can join for this.
• The best option for higher study after B.Arch. is the Master of design. It has many career opportunities. There are many institutes in India which offers this course. The admission to this course is based on the CEED score, design aptitude score and interview.
• Short-Term Course on Green Architecture and Carbon-Free Living
• Advance training in Building Science,
• Advance training in Presentation Graphics and Construction Technology
• Heritage Studies and Conservation
• Visual and Graphic Design
• Computer Applications in Architecture and Planning
• GIS and Multimedia Applications
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|3||Theory of Structures|
|4||Building Science & Services|
|6||History of Architecture|
|8||Computer & Software Lab|
|11||Theory of Settlement Planning|
Manipal University - School of Electrical, Electronics & Communication is situated in Jaipur in Rajasthan state of India. Established in 2011.Readmore
Synch with the mission of creating pathways through career to future, the Nims University has emerged as the largest and best self-financed university in North-India. Structured at par with the composite model universities of the leading nations of the world, the Nims University has been legendary in quality teaching and action oriented research in all disciplines..Readmore
c, has been born from a strong parentage. Poornima, as the name implies stands for full moon, which symbolizes “Perfection”. We want our students to be like full moon, as perfect as they can be. PU by virtue of being a University, provides students a wide perspective, a melting pot for varied interests, diverse cultures and a multidisciplinary cosmos, where an architect can interact with a commerce research scholar, a physics scholar can interact with an engineering student..Readmore