M.Tech. Environmental Engineering or Master of Technology in Environmental Engineering is a postgraduate Environmental Engineering course. Environmental engineering is science and engineering principles to improve the natural environment (air, water, and or land resources), to provide healthy water, air, and land for human habitation (house or home) and for other organisms, and to remediate polluted sites. Through increased use of chemicals in industry and agriculture, the environment has become severely polluted. Skilled professionals in this field are called as environmental engineers. They study and try to reduce the effects of ozone depletion, global warming, automobile emissions and acid rain. They are also concerned in the protection of wildlife. The course focuses on environmental chemistry, fundamental hydrology, and modelling of contaminant fate and transport in surface and groundwater.
M.Tech. Environmental Engineering Eligibility :-
• B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Some of the reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission.
How is M.Tech. Environmental Engineering Course Beneficial?
• It is beneficial to equip yourself with the tools and techniques of sustainable practice in a variety of educational disciplines, including renewable energies, policy and green building.
• Many environmental scientists and biologists are being employed in textile mills, refineries, fertilizer plants, food processing, distilleries, mines and other industries to for monitoring the levels of pollution. Even NGO’s are employing many environmentalists.
• The course made the candidates a specialized one in the management of water resources, land or air pollution.
M.Tech. Environmental Engineering Syllabus :-
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Process Chemistry for Water and Wastewater Treatment|
|2||Physico-chemical Processes in Environmental Engineering|
|3||Air and Noise Pollution|
|1||Biological Processes in Environmental Engineering|
|2||Solid and Hazardous Waste Management|
|1||Project & Thesis Phase I|
|1||Project & Thesis Phase II|
Pacific University is situated in the city of lakes, Udaipur and established in the year 1997. University has a modern campus which spreads over more than 100 acres, 18,000 students are building their career in multiple courses like technology, medicine, dental, management, engineering, commerce, pharmacy, hotel management, computer application, arts education, fashion technology, media & mass communication, science etc..Readmore