M.Tech. Power System Engineering or Master of Technology in Power System Engineering is a postgraduate Power System Engineering course. The electrical power system includes power generation, electrical power transmission, electrical distribution, control & protection, electrical switchgear, electrical power transformers, control & relays, transmission substation, distribution substation and all switchyard equipment. Topics such as power systems analysis in the steady state and under transient conditions, system stability, protection and control, transmission and distribution system design and apparatus, and power system operations and planning are offered.
M.Tech. Power System Engineering Eligibility :-
• Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission.
How is M.Tech. Power System Engineering Course Beneficial?
• The program is beneficial for those interested in pursuing a career in power engineering or further study to Ph.D. level.
• It also provides you with in-depth knowledge of novel types of electric drives and solid-state power converters, as well as their associated control systems, with an emphasis on computer control.
• This program will prepare electrical engineers for professional practice in the electric utility industry or other applications of electric power.
• The program also provides a technical track of analytical and practical subjects that are necessary for engineering success in today's power industry.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Power System Operation & Control|
|2||Advanced Power System Analysis|
|3||Advanced Power Electronics|
|4||Digital Control Systems|
|5||Advanced Electrical Machines|
|6||Power System Software Lab|
|3||Power System Protection|
|4||Industrial Automation Lab|
|6||Power Systems Stability|
|10||Microprocessors and their applications|
|12||Fast Transients in Power Systems|
|2||Energy Efficient Machines|
|3||Advanced Electrical Drives|
|4||Non-Conventional Energy Sources|
|6||Power System Reliability|
|7||Power System Planning|
|8||Power System Communication|
|10||Neural Networks & Fuzzy Logic|
The University received mandatory approvals and recognitions for its programmes from the National Regulatory Bodies, namely, UGC, AICTE, NAAC, PCI, NCTE, BCI and Nursing Council of India. The School of Distance Education and Learning of the University has also been recognised and approved by the Joint Committee of the UGC-AICTE-DEC..Readmore
JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU) is located in the historic city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Supported by the 125 years old legacy of contributions to nation building by the JK Group, at JKLU we are passionate about building the country’s most innovative higher education institution..Readmore
Jaipur Institute of Technology, Group of Institution, is promoted by Lotus Educational Society, established in the year 2010 is a self financed education group imparting education in the disciplines of Engineering and Management Studies..Readmore