M.Tech. Production Engineering or Master of Technology in Production Engineering is a postgraduate Production Engineering Course. Production engineering is a combination of manufacturing technology with management science. Production engineering involves the design, control, and continuous improvement of integrated systems in order to provide customers with high-quality goods and services in a timely, cost-effective manner. It is an interdisciplinary area requiring the collaboration of individuals trained in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, product design, marketing, finance, and corporate planning. Course deals with integrated design and efficient planning of the entire manufacturing system, which is becoming increasingly complex with the emergence of sophisticated, production methods and control systems.
M.Tech. Production Engineering Eligibility :-
• B.E./B.Tech. in relevant subject with 60% or equivalent CGPA
• Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission to the degree course.
How is M.Tech. Production Engineering Course Beneficial?
• It is beneficial to attract students and prepare them with the knowledge, practical skills, and abilities to perform as highly competent engineers in the global marketplace and/or in graduate studies.
• Course helps to produce graduates skilled in materials and manufacturing processes: process; assembly and product engineering; manufacturing competitiveness and systems design.
• Opportunities are available in public and private sector manufacturing organizations engaged in implementation, development and management of new production Process, information and control systems and computer controlled inspection, assembly and handling.
• They have teaching options as well in colleges/universities after passing the UGC-NET exam fixed for becoming permanent lecturers.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Numerical Methods & Computer Programming|
|2||Simulation, Modelling and Analysis|
|3||Applied Operations Research|
|1||Optimization for Engineering Design|
|2||Computer Aided Manufacturing|
|3||Robotics & Control|
|1||Design of Production Systems|
Sri Balaji Group of Institutions is being patronized by Sri Balaji Shiksha Samiti, Jaipur. Sri Balaji Shiksha Samiti has been serving with a motto "Educating Humanity" under the visionary leadership of Er. Bhagirath Poonia. Society had humble beginning to educate the humanity in 1999 by establishing G.R. Global Academy, Jaipur..Readmore
The University received mandatory approvals and recognitions for its programmes from the National Regulatory Bodies, namely, UGC, AICTE, NAAC, PCI, NCTE, BCI and Nursing Council of India. The School of Distance Education and Learning of the University has also been recognised and approved by the Joint Committee of the UGC-AICTE-DEC..Readmore
Jaipur Institute of Technology, Group of Institution, is promoted by Lotus Educational Society, established in the year 2010 is a self financed education group imparting education in the disciplines of Engineering and Management Studies..Readmore
Global Institute of Technology Society (GITS) has been promoted by Kandoi Group, an Industrial House engaged in Manufacturing and Hospitality Business. Kandoi Group is actively involved in social activities such as running of charitable school, organizing mobile surgical camps and blood donation camps. They are closely associated with Disha foundation which is working for special children and Naya Savera an NGO for HIV positive children in Jaipur..Readmore
Regional College For Education Research And Technology is sited at Sitapura in Jaipur district of Rajasthan. The college was established in 2003 to impart technical education to all community of the society. The institute is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and recognized by AICTE, New Delhi..Readmore