M.Tech. Embedded Systems or Master of Technology Embedded Systems is a postgraduate Embedded Systems programme. Embedded systems (ES) are playing an ever-increasing role in our society. These systems can be found in numerous products, such as TV sets and copiers. Embedded systems are hardware/software combinations whose purpose is to control a device, a process, or a larger system. The combination of computer science (software) and electrical engineering (hardware) in these products makes an integrated approach to the development process necessary. This requires a new breed of engineer who can make use of knowledge of software and hardware. Students can specialize in a wide variety of topics ranging from control engineering, integrated circuit design, computer architecture, communication networks, and real-time operating systems to software engineering and formal methods for embedded applications.
M.Tech. Embedded Systems Eligibility :-
• B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. in relevant subject with 60% or equivalent CGPA.
• Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission to the degree course.
How is M.Tech. Embedded Systems Course Beneficial?
• The course is beneficial to equip graduates with the skills and knowledge required to construct, analyse and enhance current and future generations of embedded systems hardware and software.
• This innovative and unique degree program will train students in the fundamentals of embedded systems design and implementation.
• Candidates can find jobs in automotive, aerospace, defence and consumer electronics
M.Tech. Embedded Systems Syllabus :-
Syllabus of Embedded Systems as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Programming in C/C++|
|2||(a) Programming in JAVA|
|3||(b) Linux Programming|
|4||Introduction to Embedded Systems|
|6||Advanced Microprocessors (ARM) & Interfacing|
|7||Advanced Logic Design|
|9||(a) Embedded Microcontrollers Lab (b) Seminar|
|3||Real-Time Operating Systems (µCOS-II/Vx Works)|
|4||Embedded System Programming - NET Framework|
|5||Digital Signal Processing|
(a) VLSI Lab
(b) DSP Lab
(a) RTOS Lab
(b) NET Lab
|1||Major Project Phase I|
|1||Major Project Phase II|
Sir Padampat Singhania University has been established through an Act (Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur Act, 2008) of the State Government of Rajasthan. Sir Padampat Singhania University is recognised by UGC vide Letter No: F.9-8/2009(CPP-1) dated 13 April 2009 and Letter No: F.5-3/2017(CPP-1/PU) dated 18 April 2017..Readmore
The University received mandatory approvals and recognitions for its programmes from the National Regulatory Bodies, namely, UGC, AICTE, NAAC, PCI, NCTE, BCI and Nursing Council of India. The School of Distance Education and Learning of the University has also been recognised and approved by the Joint Committee of the UGC-AICTE-DEC..Readmore